Transition to zero carbon emissions with PEUGEOT electric cars.
Our range of electric vehicles can meet all your needs, be it an ultra-compact city car, family leisure activity vehicle or functional commercial vehicle.
PEUGEOT's full electric vehicles combine innovative design, outstanding environmental performance and state-of-the-art technology.
ADVANTAGES OF PEUGEOT ELECTRIC CARS
DISCOVER OUR ELECTRIC CARS
MANAGING MY ELECTRIC PEUGEOT
How do I charge my electric car?
Private charging refers to charging your electric vehicle at your home or place of work. This type of charging is good because it offers practical and economic solutions:
• You can charge your electric car from a standard plug (1.8 kW, 8 A charger)
• You can choose to charge from a dedicated socket (3.2 kW, 14 A charger). This solution charges faster than with a standard plug.
• Or you can choose to use a Wallbox* in order to really reduce your charging time. Fully charge your battery in 8 hours. This time can be reduced further to 5 hours by using a specific cable.
PEUGEOT has partnered with Zeborne to support you in the installation of your charging point because of its expertise and its network of approved engineers across the whole of France.
How do I manage the range of my battery?
The range of an electric vehicle refers to the number of kilometres you can drive before the battery is fully discharged. When making a purchase, users want the range values indicated by manufacturers to be as representative as possible of their actual usage.
The WLTP* is the most realistic way of reflecting an electric vehicle's energy consumption and range.
How can I optimize my vehicle's range?
•the power indicator, you can monitor your energy consumption in real time from the dashboard.
•your smartphone, you can use the services in the MyPeugeot app to remotely set your vehicle to charge whenever you want
•your smartphone, you can set your car to heat up while it's on charge and therefore conserve range.
•driving modes like the Eco mode or Brake mode.
Ecodriving tips to adopt:
• Using Brake mode: Instead of using the brake pedal, use engine braking when decelerating and braking to conserve range.
• Using Eco mode: Eco mode saves energy by reasonably reducing engine power. It's best in the city!
• Using the preconditioning: Make the most of the time your car is charging to set the on-board temperature using the MyPeugeot app.
• Maintaining the tyres: You should always keep an eye on the wear and inflation of your tyres. It's even more important with an electric vehicle, as you risk massively reducing your range if you don't.
Why choose an electric vehicle?
Buying an electric vehicle is more expensive than buying a combustion engine equivalent. However, the total cost of a vehicle doesn't just come down to the purchase price. You really need to add to this the fuel, insurance and maintenance of the vehicle. Taking into account all of these factors, electric vehicles turn out to be more economical than combustion engine vehicles.
On average, electric vehicles make a saving of 40% on energy consumption and 30% on maintenance costs compared to a combustion vehicle.
Is electric good for all types of journey?
Electric cars from PEUGEOT, such as the new PEUGEOT e-208 and the new PEUGEOT e-2008 benefit from the optimization of road handling, manoeuvrability, acoustic comfort and weight, which helps to minimize CO2 emissions and allows you to experience a euphoric driving experience!
The idea that an electric car offers less performance than a combustion engine vehicle is incorrect. Even though they're silent, electric vehicles are no less powerful. They can achieve the same speed as their combustion engine counterparts at the same time as offering new levels of driving comfort thanks to the silent motor and reduced vibrations. What's more, acceleration and deceleration are just as fast on an electric vehicle as on a combustion engine car.
With the services offered by MyPeugeot and Free2Move:
•You can plan your electric journey, in town or further afield, using the ChargeMyCar service so you arrive safely thanks to our partner Free2Move's network of charging stations.
•Need to go on a longer journey? With the MobilityPass service, you can hire a combustion engine vehicle at a competitive rate.
DISCOVER THE CHARGING POINTS NEAR YOU
Benefit in real time from personalized services synchronized to your account thanks to the free MyPeugeot®* application:
- Keep an eye on the status of your vehicle
- Get assistance easily and quickly
- Manage your vehicle's maintenance and service requirements.