The PEUGEOT 208 has had a makeover. Ever eager to upgrade and improve, available options now include the new GT Line finishing level Based on a level 3 vehicle, giving it a strong, dynamic, sporty personality.
A CONFIDENT, ASSERTIVE STYLE
The GT Line finishing level is chic and sporty, with a confident, assertive style. Externally, its distinguishing features are:
– “EQUALIZER” radiator grill, with decorative Red 3D markings.
– Radiator strip and fog lamp bezels in glossy Black.
– Wing mirror caps in Perla Nera Black.
– Chrome-plated side window surrounds.
– Special 17’’ CAESIUM aluminium Diamond wheels.
– Chrome-plated exhaust pipe.
– GT Line monograms in the radiator grill, on the front wings and on the boot flap.
– Red PEUGEOT lettering at the front and rear.
THRILLING AND INTUITIVE DRIVING
Climb inside to enjoy a premium-quality passenger compartment that’s thoroughly sporty, with a variety of aesthetic features reminiscent of the iconic GTi model.
The PEUGEOT i-Cockpit combines punchy thrills with maximum safety – an unforgettable driving experience that’s rounded off with a variety of high-tech features taken from the 208 range and available for the new PEUGEOT 208 GT Line:
– Reverse parking camera (tooltip: Unavailable or optional, depending on the level of finishing.): to make parking manoeuvres simpler and safer.
– Park Assist (tooltip: Unavailable or optional, depending on the level of finishing.): a dynamic feature that makes parking easier.
– Mirror Screen (tooltip: Unavailable, optional or fitted as standard, depending on the level of finishing.): a feature that lets you use the vehicle’s touchscreen to operate your smartphone’s multimedia content and apps.
Only certified MirrorLink™ or AppinCar apps will work when the car is stationary and/or when it is in motion, depending on the situation.
However, some functions of the apps will be disabled while the car is in motion.
Certain types of content that can be accessed free of charge on your smartphone will require a subscription to an equivalent paid certified MirrorLink™ or AppinCar app.
The Mirror Screen function operates using MirrorLink™ technology for phones that use Android, RIM or Windows and are MirrorLink™ compatible or via AppinCar for telephones using iOs.
This feature requires a phone subscription that includes internet acces via your mobile phone operator. Newer smartphones will, increasingly, come with these technologies already installed..
For safety reasons, the touchscreen should only be used when the vehicle is stationary
EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY
The new PEUGEOT 208 GT Line is available in 3-door and 5-door versions, with a 1.6L , 115hp and a new 6-speed transmission.
Available with with a 1.6L , 115hp and a new 6-speed transmission, uses Quickshift technology for faster gear shifts. It guarantees an exceptionally smooth ride, while remaining extremely easy and enjoyable to use.
The new PEUGEOT 208 also delivers exceptional safety with Active City Brake (tooltip: Emergency Urban Collision Braking System, unavailable or optional, depending on the level of finishing.): a new feature that acts on the braking system (tooltip: When driving at speeds below 30 km/h.).
When driving on city streets, this helps avoid accidents or make them less serious if the driver is unable to respond quickly enough.